Blerdy Otome nominated me for the Someone Thinks I’m Pretty Neat – Real Neat Blog Award. Years ago I was nominated for a book post award for my one book post, but I didn’t really know what I was supposed to do, so I did nothing, OOPS, LOL. Blerdy’s blog is really organized, and that’s always the first thing I notice when I look at her site XD.
I think anybody who is nominated wins by default? I think? I don’t know, but yay, award LOL.
I’m not sure if I’m supposed to display the rules or not, but here you go.
- Display the logo
- Thank the bloggers for the award
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
That’s a mighty big request for a bum who forgets to look at other’s blogs.
The Questions I was Asked
I’m going to answer these to the best of my ability:
- If you lived in the world of My Hero Academia what would your quirk be and why?
- I haven’t watched the show/read the manga and have no plans on doing so. I’m off to a great start with these questions XD.
- What is your favorite blog post and what makes it so special for you?
- I really like my post about the otome blog survey. The survey was really fun to make, and it was nifty seeing the results.
- If you could give your 10 year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- At 10, I was still super introverted and a wall flower, so I’d say to try and not let people push you around so much.
- If someone gave you $10 what would you spend it on right now?
- I would hoard it, then later spend it on otome things or Nancy Drew things.
- Name on unpopular opinion you have about something.
- For otome games, plot trumps art, so I can enjoy otome games with sucky art if the plot is decent. A lot of people don’t like Western otome games cause of their art, and they’re really missing out.
- What would you say is your greatest strength?
- My ability to make people laugh. I often incorporate humor into my reviews since that’s how I talk. In person, I’m always trying to make people laugh.
- Which ‘Dere’ Type are you?
- Bless Google. Of the types I saw, I guess I’m closest to Dandere and Darudere. I keep to myself a lot and am lazy lol.
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could pick one otome character (including side characters) to live with (romantically or platonically), who would it be?
- What is your favorite otome game OP/ED song?
- What is your favorite character song?
- What is a side character you wish had a route?
- What is an obscure otome game that you enjoyed?
- What is the most you have spent on an otome game?
- Bonus: If you have a significant other, what otome character most resembles them in looks, personality, etc?
Nobody on this list feel obligated to make a post or anything lol. Most blogs I know of were already nominated or don’t seem active, so…here’s a few.